There’s nothing better than Happy Hour. In fact, it’s the time of day where New York City seems its brightest. You can sample different menu items and drink specials while relaxing with family or friends. In most establishments, there is some form of entertainment, too. Whether it be trivia or a live band, you don’t have to pay extra to enjoy some of the best Happy Hours in NYC.
Here are some of the best Happy Hour specials in New York City:
- The Heights Bar and Grill. Stick around for two happy hours with different specials at this popular establishment. The first is from 4PM to 7PM, and offers deals on pint-sized margaritas, draft beers, and select glasses of wine. The reverse happy hour is held from 11PM to 2AM, and offers similar specials with the addition of discounted well drinks.
- The Mermaid Inn. The name alone is intriguing. So is $1 oysters and $8 cocktails. It’s a place that you can go, take a load off, and enjoy on occasion. There’s also wine and beer specials if a cocktail is too rich for your blood.
- Reunion. This surfer-themed bar knows how to make its customers happy. Not only does it offer awesome drink specials throughout the week, it also has an all-day happy hour on Sunday should the mood strike you before beginning another week.
- Porchlight. This unique take on drink specials offers flasks of punch. It may sound like something from your college days but this establishment takes its drinks very seriously. Happy hour runs from 4PM to 7PM Monday through Friday.
- Salvation Taco. Enjoy drink specials every day of the week at this lifesaving location. You can eat your fill of delicious discounted food, too, like empanadas filled with chihuahua cheese and serrano. There’s nothing quite like Mexican food with a margarita to match.
- Ten Degrees Bar. Get two-for-one drink specials at this tiny bar. All drinks are included during Ten Degrees Bar’s popular happy hour. Think of all the coin you’ll save by getting a second drink free each time you order.
Make the most out of happy hour in New York City. You’ve got plenty of places to go to eat, drink, and be merry. Save money and destress with ease by choosing your favorite hotspot to visit after work or a long day of sightseeing. You’ll have no complaints about the cheap food, drinks, and live entertainment.